- DadeCountyProBono.org Pathway to Pro Bono Legal Assistance Connecting Miami-Dade's Client Community in Need to an Array of Available Resources and Providers in One Convenient Stop. Learn More about Pro Bono Pipeline Programs Here and How We are Serving the Community. It's Time to Get Started Here.
To apply for assistance:
1. Apply Online at DisasterAssistance.gov
2. Apply via a smartphone at http://www.fema.gov/mobile-app
You can also download the app via text messaging:
- For Apple devices: Text APPLE to 43362 (4FEMA)
- For Android devices: Text ANDROID to 43362 (4FEMA)
- For Blackberry devices: Text BLACKBERRY to 43362 (4FEMA)
3. Call (800) 621-3362 or TTY (800) 462-7585 for people with disabilities
4. Hurricane Helpline for Veterans 1-800-507-4571
American Red Cross: 1-800-RED-CROSS (1-800-733-2767)
People can let their loved ones know how they are by using the “I’m Safe” button on the Red Cross App, or registering on the Red Cross Safe and Well website. To register on Safe and Well, visit www.redcross.org or call 1-800-RED-CROSS (1-800-733-2767).
Florida Bar Disaster Legal Services
Florida Bar Hotline 1-866-550-2929
Dade County Bar & Dade Legal Aid Legal Hotline on October 4 from 6-9 pm 1-866-596-0399 sponsored by Jackson Lewis LLP
Dade Legal Aid 305-579-5733 ext. 2252 www.dadelegalaid.org ask for the Put Something Back Pro Bono Program to be connected with a pro bono attorney and or other services or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
CHAMPIONS OF ACCESS TO JUSTICE